Beffy is an ultra thin oral dam for safe oral sex. When used properly, Beffy reduces the chance of catching Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), like syphillis, gonorrhea, chlamidia, and so on. Beffy does not guaranty 100% protection.
During intimate contact Sexually Transmitted Diseases can be transmitted through bodily juices, vaginal bleeding, blood via small wounds and tissue or skin irritations. Therefore use a new Beffy every time there is mouth or tongue contact with the vagina or anus. Carefully follow the instructions.
Instructions for use
• Put the Beffy on the vagina or anus. The vagina as well as the clitoris need to be covered completely. The same for covering the anus.
• Hold the wings of Beffy well. Beffy forms a protection barrier between the mouth and the other opening of the body. Do not make direct contact; always keep Beffy in between.
• If necessary “stick” Beffy to its place by putting some water based lubricant around the vagina and anus. Only use latex-proof lubricant!
• Do not use Beffy twice and do not exchange between partners.
• Do not stretch Beffy to much.
• Store in a dry place at room temperature. Do not put Beffy in direct sunlight.
• Do not use Beffy after the given expire date.
• Throw Beffy in a trash can after use. Do not flush in the toilet.
• Beffy is not a condom. Do not use beffy for penetration.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Beffy is made of natural latex and can cause allergic reaction to people who are sensitive for this. In case something like this seems to happen, stop using Beffy and contact your physician.